Instruments I Teach:
- Drum Kit
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Bachelor of Music (Contemporary)
- Advanced Diploma of Music
I have a hands-on approach to teaching music and I believe it is important for students to develop a personal connection to their instrument and the music they are playing. Music is a creative art and I strive to arm students with all the fundamental skills they require in order to have a fulfilling and rewarding musical life. I achieve this goal by delivering fun, engaging and well-structured lessons for all students.
- Performing at West Coast Blues & Roots Festival
- Touring Australia performing original music
The quote I live by:
“If it is art, it is not for all.
If it is for all, it is not art.” Arnold Schoenberg, 1946